“The faculty here want to see us pursue our dreams — and they will do anything to help us succeed. They really go above and beyond.” Victoria Kasik

Victoria Kasik

“I couldn’t be happier with how things turned out.” That’s how Victoria Kasik, a soon-to-be graduating bachelor’s degree student, sums up her experience at Colorado Mountain College in Steamboat Springs.

“I chose CMC for my bachelor’s degree because I had already fallen in love with Steamboat,” explains Kasik. “After getting my associate degree in Ski and Snowboard Business here, I applied to the University of Colorado and got accepted. But I turned it down when I found out that CMC was going to be offering a bachelor’s degree program here. I had already fallen in love with CMC – with the campus, with all of my peers, with the faculty – and really didn’t want to leave.”

“The faculty at MC are of a caliber that I would never of expected to find in such a small town. The teachers here are really invested in their students. Previously, I had attended a much larger university where I was sitting in classes of 400 students and I was just a number. When I moved up to CMC I realized that the college experience I wanted was to be in small classrooms with teachers who knew their students by their first name. They really want to see us go out there and pursue our dreams –– and they will do anything to help us succeed. They really go above and beyond.”

Back