“I had no idea a college could be so open and inviting to learners at every stage in their life.” Jennifer Wagner

Jenn WagnerJennifer Wagner started her college career at the Colorado School of Mines. When life required relocation to the Roaring Fork Valley, she originally began taking classes at Colorado Mountain College simply because it was the closest college to her home in Carbondale. “After a semester or two, however, I really began to appreciate the quality of instruction I was receiving at CMC,“ says Wagner. “It reinforced my decision to finish my bachelor’s here.”

“My experiences at Colorado Mountain College were a really big eye-opener for me when I compare them to my experiences at Colorado School of Mines. Colorado Mountain College has small class sizes where students can really interact with the professors and other students. The atmosphere is much more one of community than a rigid educational environment, which is very inviting. I had no idea a college could be so open and inviting to learners at every stage in their life.”

Wagner hopes to use her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree as the first step towards an M.B.A and also, “a path of life-long learning and growth. I’d like to pursue an M.B.A. in the near future at a larger university, and eventually work internationally.”

Back